Best price guarantee
No hidden costs
Minimum age: 5 years
Free cancellation until 1000 days before the departure
+1000 days - No charge
1000 days-1 day
- 0% of total reservation value
- 100% of total reservation value
What is included
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Admission to the lagoon is included in the price
- First of all you have to bring the good mood
- Swimsuits and towels (if you forget them, you can rent them at the lagoon for 700 isk each)
- There is not much hiking in this tour, but it is always wise to wear good shoes
- Warm clothes, the weather in Iceland can change really quickly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where to pick you up from.
We pickup from all hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavík between 8:00 and 8:30. Please be ready outside your hotel at 8:00. If you are staying in the city center you might need to go to nearby bus stop. See www.busstop.is for further details.
Bring your bathing suit and towel (if you forget you can rent towel (700 isk) swimsuit (700 isk)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- We do pickup at hotels, guesthouses and bus stops in Reykjavík. If your hotel is located in the restricted area for busses you would need to walk to the closest bus stop. See the Bus stop website for further details.