Private Northern Lights tour (9-19 passengers)
Words simply cannot justify the sight of this spectacular phenomenon. It’s an experience that we know you will want to savor and enjoy.
So, with this in mind, our Northern Lights tour has been created accordingly - with an absolute emphasis on the word ‘experience’.
With our private Northern Lights tour operated by minibus (up to 19 passengers), we will start our hunt for the lights with a bit of pre-planning via the Aurora forecast and start our exploration by heading in that direction. Sometimes the lights want to be chased and that is all part of the fun. If we do find them, it is a unique moment. Rebooking is not an option for this private alternative.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
Usage of Icelandic wool blankets
Hot chocolate and kleinas
Clothing according to weather
This tour might be cancelled if the weather forecast is not favorable.
Also, we at EastWest want to assure you that we are well-prepared and ready to give you a fantastic, rewarding and safe holiday. Therefore, we have put together new procedures:
- We need you to keep at least 2 metre distance from others at all times possible.
- You are required to wear a face mask onboard our minibuses. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering so we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our vehicles.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell or are symptomatic before the trip.
- We kindly ask you to use the same seats all day, as much spread out over the minibus as possible.
- In order to respect the 2 meters rule, our guides will ask you to enter and exit the minibus in a controlled manner.
- Minimize all unnecessary contact such as shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
- We clean and disinfect all shared contact surfaces in the vehicle several times per day, mostly those that are frequently touched such as door handles, arm rests, buttons for windows and locks, seatbelts... However, wearing gloves is an effective way to minimise the risk of infection.
- Where and when possible, we keep the door opened to promote air flow through the vehicle.