Join this perfect day tour to the South Coast with a hike on Sólheimajökull glacier. One of the best day tour options available as it includes a lot of amazing sights and tops it off with the glacier hike on one of Icelands glaciers.
We make stops at the Kodak-moment machine Seljalandsfoss waterfall, its neighbor the majestic Skogafoss, then we head to the mighty waves of the Atlantic Ocean at Reynisfjara beach, also known as The Black Sand Beach. Did we mention we will also walk on top of Sólheimajökull glacier? Wait no more and book this private option for your group up to 14 passengaers.
- Professional and fun English speaking guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off from designated areas in Reykhavik
- Guided Glacier Hiking Tour on Solheimajokull
- All necessary glacier hiking equipment: harness, helmet, and ice axe
- Hiking boots (can be rented at the time of booking)