The peninsula of Snæfellsnes is usually called "Iceland in miniature". It is a small piece of land in the western part of Iceland, and still offers all the different types of landscapes one can find in Iceland: Waterfalls, volcanic craters, glacier, lava fields, lakes, and more ...
On this tour, your guide will show you all the highlights of the peninsula. An amazing journey through volcanic history and Icelandic sagas.
Best price guarantee
No hidden costs
Free cancellation until 1000 days before the departure
+1000 days - No charge
1000 days-1 day
- 0% of total reservation value
- 100% of total reservation value
What is included
WiFi on board
One would think that coming to Iceland in the winter or in the summer requires bringing completely different outfits.
This is both true and untrue. Let's say that it is very unlikely to be warm in winter and unlikely to be very cold in summer.
This said: Always, always be ready for rain and wind. The weather is highly unpredictable in Iceland and is famous for turning from an one extreme to another in an instant.
What does it mean?
It means that no matter how many layers you are wearing in regards to the temperature, you should always have a windproof/rainproof jacket and pair of pants, either on you or at least with you in your backpack.
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour takes 10 to 12 hours including driving times between places and lunch
- The itinerary will include more visits than listed on the itinerary. We only listed the highlights, your guide will be in charge of showing you more.